Thursday, September 8, 2011

I do what I love, I love what I do

Can I just say that I love my job?!

I do hair. In a small teeny town. My job is to...get this...talk to people, catch up on life, and make them feel great about themselves. Um, jealous much? I don't blame you.

I love nothing more than when a woman leaves my chair thrilled with how she looks. There is no single thing more empowering to me than a woman with confidence, and I get to see that confidence sparked. Heck, I get to be the one who sparks it. I am too blessed.

Not only that, but I work from home so I have plenty of time to craft and blog. Who could ask for anything better?

So thank you miss Sarah A if you read this. You made me realize that I love what I do. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.