Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas tree!

Oh Christmas, how I love thee. We started a tradition last year of picking and cutting our own Christmas tree. We take a whole crew and make a day of it. Afterwards, we go back to the Q's home to celebrate Steve Q's (Robin's bestie) birthday with some stew and pie. Oh what fun:)

Here are a couple pictures from the adventure and a few of the finished product.


Our cute little tree!


Robin loves his hatchet:)


The Quilicos. The Birthday Boy himself on the left.


The Ismerts

And here's the final product!


It's not super full, but I love how bright the green is. It is perfect:)


Robin made this heart for me on our first christmas...I love it:)

My sweet modpodged ornaments

Button garland. Made using twine and a lot of white buttons I bought on eBay. Oh, and hot glue:)



Be still my heart. Man I love it.


Along with a couple other additions...turquoise snowflakes, red berries, gold balls (why is it that I laugh every time I say that word?), and pinecones. But I didn't even have to add those, they just came with the tree:) Oh, and my globe lights...I love my globe lights. They just add that extra special touch.

So what's your Christmas tree tradition?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.