Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tie Onesies!

Can I just say that these are adorable?!?! Like, now I need a baby to put one on ;)


My good friend from high school, Arie, just had a baby shower this evening and I wanted to give a gift that had a little crafty flair. One thing that I've found with boys though is that you can't really give them a cute little flower hair clip. It's a LOT harder to think of something practical that has a personal twist. I saw this idea on Pinterest and just couldn't stop thinking about it.



Long story short, all that I did was cut out a little tie shape from a  cute manly fabric and sew it on with a zigzag stitch! I think the more crooked and wonky the better.  Really really easy!! And Arie loved them! I did have to tell her they were handmade though...  :)

Now go make a bunch for all the little men in your life. Linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.