Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pickin' Wildflowers

There's a sweet little farm here in Buena Vista called Weathervane that grows absolutely beautiful wildflowers. They allow pickers to come reap the benefits of their hard work at $5 for 25 stems. At that price, who could beat the untamed beauty of a wildflower bouquet?

I grabbed a friend of mine this week and we picked up a pair of shears and cut away. Here are the fantastic results of a well spent afternoon.

My dear friend Lacy choosing a lovely bloom

This is a good example of why you should always snap multiples of people. Silly Lacy blinked. She claims my skirt was tickling her leg;) But isn't the farm a floral wonderland?? swoon...


Ugh...drool. Is that turquoise ball jar not delicious?

That big purple one is my fave.


Bella thought they smelled lovely

I think this one's a framer...

I really love this one too...she's so perdy.

Now you can see what I've been doing with all of my time (not crafting:\) Oh, but what sweet memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love.